Here are some ways to use your iPad to celebrate Reformation Day, October 31.
- Rent or buy the Luther movie from the iTunes store. (I still prefer the black and white version.)
- Listen to the “Here I Stand” speech read by Max McLean.
- Read Luther’s Works (currently on sale) and writings by other reformers on your Logos Bible app.
- Download the Book of Concord app.
- Read Luther’s German Bible.
- Watch video podcasts on the Lutheran Confessions from iTunes U.
- Listen to hymns written by Martin Luther.
- Read Luther’s 95 Theses. Just don’t try to nail your iPad to the church door.